10 Silber Fakten

10 silver facts

You didn't know that yet!

Reading 10 silver facts 3 minutes Next MUST HAVE 2023
Are you unsure which material is more suitable for jewelry: 925 silver or pure silver? There is a clear answer here: jewelry made from 925 sterling silver is the better choice. This is because pure silver is too soft to create long-lasting and sturdy jewelry.

Silver has a particularly shiny surface. It is the element with the highest reflectivity and is therefore used in many applications such as mirrors, telescopes, microscopes and solar cells. When silver is polished it can reflect up to 95% of visible light.

Silver has been mined for over 6,000 years and is one of the five first elements to be discovered, along with gold, copper, lead and iron.

Sterling silver has originated in England since the 13th century and is the most common form of silver today. It is made of 92.5% pure silver, while the remaining 7.5% is made of other precious metals such as copper to make the silver more durable and dimensionally stable.

In our range you will only find high-quality silver jewelry such as necklaces, bracelets, pendants, earrings and rings in various designs and sizes. Some of our jewelry is gold-plated or set with sparkling zirconia stones to add additional accents. We place great value on durability and quality and offer expert advice and first-class customer service.

To maintain the beauty and durability of silver jewelry, it is important to care for it properly. Here are some additional tips on how to best care for your silver jewelry:

-You can also use special silver polish to make the jewelry shine. Use the polish according to the instructions on the packaging and gently polish the jewelry with a soft cloth.

-It is also important to store silver jewelry in a dry place to protect it from moisture and air. Store the jewelry in a jewelry box or jewelry bag and do not place it directly on a damp or wet cloth.

-When wearing silver jewelry, avoid contact with water, especially water containing chlorine such as swimming pools or hot tubs. Also remove jewelry when showering, bathing, or applying lotions or perfumes to protect it from moisture and chemical substances.

-Regular cleaning and careful storage can ensure that your silver jewelry stays beautiful and shiny for years to come.

Silver jewelry can come in a variety of colors and finishes, including polished, brushed and rhodium plated.

The oldest known pieces of silver jewelry come from ancient Sumeria and were made around 2500 BC. Made.

Silver jewelry has been made for thousands of years and was already a sought-after material for jewelry in ancient times.

Have you read this far? Excellent! there is a reward waiting for you. Get a one-time 10% discount on your next order with the code “fact10 .

Continue reading